15 Oct Client Alert – October 2019
Posted at 11:01h in Announcements
We are pleased to supply you with the October 2019 edition of Client Alert, which contains information on a number of important taxation developments up to and including 23 September 2019:
- Small business income tax gap: ATO update
- ATO sets its sights on undisclosed foreign income
- ATO announces “Better as Usual” program to improve your experience
- Salary sacrificing loopholes: are you receiving your full benefits?
- Claiming work trips for business owners
- Thinking about setting up an SMSF?
Download the October 2019 Client Alert